Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lake Austin Spa

While in austin last weekend, I had the pleasure of spending Sunday at the renowned Lake Austin Spa & Resort. Apparently, it is the #1 destination spa in the country, and I can understand why! It is absolutely beautiful, the service is impeccable and the food was pretty great too! The interior design is so pretty, not cheesy zen like. We only spent the day there this time, but are planning on spending a weekend there next spring, now that we know how spectacular it really is. Below are some images, although it was hard to find pics of my favorite rooms, the pool, restaurant, etc. Next time I will take pics!




{above 3 images - the "blue" waiting room at the spa"}

{reading room - my favorite room!}

{The indoor pool barn}


It was the perfect day, thank you Lake Austin Spa!!


1 comment:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

This spa looks so heavenly! I agree, I love that they did not take the zen design approach. This is way more welcoming and relaxing to me. I really hope to visit some day.