Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trés Kelly!

Saw this on the cute Monograms and Manicures Blog this morning.... I can finally own an Hermes Kelly!!
Scarf,  that is...

Hermes Trés Kelly Scarf
Hermes designed a scarf  for the spring 2010 collection with the straps of the famous Kelly Bag

For more colors go here
{Take note... my birthday is coming up and I would really like one of these :)}

Being a "Kelly", I have always felt I especially deserve to own a Kelly bag {a girl can dream}

In the meantime I think the "Trés Kelly" is a little more realistic  for $305 compared to $8000.



Grace Kelly carrying the bag named after her...

1 comment:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Or you could own a book about Hermes scarves:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0500515182/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000V1JUD6&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1QGMV0NE7XFCDN8PJFKZ

Kidding...the scarf would be better.